Today is all about brainstorming.
I decided to start feeding my soul when I started to lose sight of my visions in life. I got caught up with my own problems, desires and insecurities. My priorities were out of order; I found myself procrastinating on things that needed to be done, overeating and feeling depressed. Homework stole my focus, while work occupied the rest of my time. Food became a comfort while fast food was convenient. My everyday thoughts were in routine. I craved more out of life. I felt complacent and was ready to make a change. For me, the first step in starting to change was fixing my relationship with God. When you are right with The Lord, you are right within.
Since, every individual is unique in themselves, this plan is specifically assigned to you. I believe The Holy Spirit will feed your soul by growing your faith within the next few weeks, if you remain persistent, committed and honest.
Questions to ask yourself
- Why have you decided to start this plan?
- What are some things that need to be removed from your life because they have become toxic to your success? (ex: procrastination, overeating, depression etc…)
- What do you need to focus your attention on throughout this time?
- How have you been spending your time? Are there certain things you need to do more or less of?
- What do you hope to achieve within this plan?
- What are somethings you need to be praying for throughout the plan? (Ex: Wisdom, Discernment, Strength etc…)
- What are some realistic goals, you hope to have by the last day of this plan?
- How can your relationship with The Lord, help within your life?
- How will you hold yourself accountable if you miss certain days of this plan?
- What prayer would you like The Lord to answer most?
**Optional: Write these questions along with your answers in a journal, that way you’ll be able to track your progress**
Verse of the day:
“And he said to his disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? ” – [Luke 12:22-34]